This role will involve working closely with all elements of the internal support teams, outsourced teams, site leadership, and will report directly to the Care Director of L & D and Quality Assurance. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, detail oriented and continuous improvement minded individual, who can collaborate well with BPOs, Quality Analyst, Business Intelligence and product/process teams.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Distribute auditor workload allocation via QM tool
- Create and analyze daily, weekly and monthly QA reporting
- Develop and manage QA Dashboards
- Validate BPO Pay for Performance QA process and QA required activity
- Identify policy, process, and skill gaps
- Partner with L&D and Content teams to enhance tools and curriculum based on QA data
- Manage all aspects of of Coaching and Quality SaS solutions
- Partner with Customer Engagement team to establish and maintain CSAT and QA correlation
- Work with Quality Managers to reduce Margin of Error
- Calibration orchestration
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Quality Assurance experience
- Customer Service / Support experience
- Reporting and analysis experience
- Process Improvement experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Proficient with Mac OS / OSX
- Proficient with Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Flexible schedule
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.