At Instacart, we're passionately working towards our mission to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. To realize our mission, we’re looking for people that are especially hardworking, pragmatic, driven, and organized self-starters.
We are looking for a Regulatory Program Manager to join our team.
As Regulatory Program Manager, you will work closely with Legal stakeholders to align on regulatory requirements across various workstreams and engage cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Catalog, Trust & Safety, Platform Access, Operations, CARE, etc.) to ensure company-wide regulatory compliance.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Working cross-functionally with various stakeholders, develop the regulatory compliance program to ensure company-wide compliance
- Work directly with various business teams to implement procedures which comply with federal, state, and local regulatory standards;
- Enable compliance through communication of standards and providing technical expertise
- Measure, verify, and report on compliance performance and program effectiveness
- Develop a sustainable process to audit various workstreams for regulatory compliance
- Identify technology solutions relevant to regulatory compliance improvement endeavors and collaborate with internal teams to understand leverage opportunities, feasibility and limitations.
- Continuously identify and communicate improvement opportunities
- Leverage technology to lead and scale regulatory compliance processes
- Improve existing processes to identify, prioritize and respond to regulatory feedback from customers, retail partners, shoppers, and regulators
- Influence stakeholders to integrate regulatory parameters into product and process improvement logic
- Align improvement strategies with relevant leaders
You’re proactive, collaborative, and passionate about technology and e-commerce, and ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into complex regulatory requirements to develop pragmatic compliance solutions.
- 5+ years project management and/or supply chain/operations experience
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a fast pace business environment
- Experience working on complex, cross-functional, ambiguous projects as a program manager, working with cross-location teams
- Experience in writing SQL queries and mining databases
- Strong technical acumen, including the ability to understand the IT landscape, identify opportunities, and overcome technical obstacles
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong executive presence and the ability to influence teams working towards a goal
- Experience of working in Product based or analytics-based orgs / team will be an advantage
- Lean, Six Sigma certified, and a good understanding of value-stream mapping will be an advantage
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.