ABOUT THE JOB
- Own our annual and mid-year review process, collaborating with key People stakeholders
- Evolve and develop our People Analytics function to effectively design, implement, administer and manage our People Analytics strategy, delivery and initiatives
- Build relationships with key business partners, lead requirement gathering sessions, analyze source data and systems, and provide feedback on detailed data analysis to guide data-driven, people-focused decision making
- Lead and develop robust people analytics format to support the organization with real time data to drive decisions
- Lead data strategy for data warehousing, reporting, dashboards, and self-service people analytics
- Lead and optimize reporting and dashboards to meet business requirements and create opportunities for automation, improvements and scalability
- Use data to make predictions and test what is possible
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Master’s degree in Industrial and Organizational psychology, Phd is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in a people analytics and I/O role
- Working knowledge of people and organization health metrics
- Experience working with People data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience with SQL, Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, Visier, Workday etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Self starter, should be able to drive initiatives to completion
- Most important of all, having fun solving People problems!
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.