Objective is to leverage data to produce actionable insight around clients’ performance on instacart to:
- Help them drive category and brand conversion
- Help them build a profile of the ecomm consumer for their brands
- Help Instacart’s sales team drive more advertising investment
- Become a ‘trusted advisor’ on how to win in ecommerce!
ABOUT THE JOB
You will lead a group of 3-5 clients and work with our sales and account management teams to:
- Identify the key business drivers for our CPG Partners, quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, and make actionable recommendations to grow the business
- Integrate consumer and customer insight to better inform targeted strategies, plans and decisions
- Work independently as the key day to day resource for all CPG partner analytic needs, often presenting directly to senior CPG ecomm leadership.
- Integrate data from a variety of sources to identify key trends and emerging solutions for the partner and customer
- Apply the full suite of tools and metrics available against business issues including but not limited to:
- Sales, share, distribution, assortment, etc
- Basket analytics such as cross shop, penetration, affinities, etc
- Customer analytics such as trial/repeat, conversion, buy rate, LTV, etc
- Go beyond the data and craft compelling storylines to engage our partners
- 2-5 years consumer packaged goods industry experience; category management experience and/or e-commerce experience a plus
- Strong analytic / problem solving capabilities
- Strong experience with Excel, Tableau and/or Periscope, and Google Suite
- Ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of data and summarize findings in concise manner
- Detail oriented with ability to produce accurate work quickly & efficiently
- Independent worker with self-starter mentality; takes initiative
- Strong syndicated and panel data knowledge
- Good project management and training skills
- Ability to comprehend and sell concepts within the context of Brand Partnerships
- Ability to learn and apply different software applications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of application of primary and secondary research to drive recommendations and enhance strategic nature of partnerships
- Leadership skills in identification of and addressing business opportunities
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.