The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The Care Workforce Systems & Process Sr Analyst wears many hats in this critical role. They will work alongside a small but talented team of analysts responsible for implementation and administration of tools such as Verint Workforce Management (formerly Impact 360 and Blue Pumpkin) our telephony platform, and other systems that control the flow of work and efficiency measurement of our multi-site, multi-channel contact center network. They will also assist the Systems & Process Manager in identifying opportunities to improve and maintain processes the team is responsible for. This team is also responsible for onboarding and offboarding of new users and a variety of administrative functions including payroll review and approval, time off approval, attendance tracking and process documentation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive backend knowledge of Verint Workforce Management, as well as technical implementations, systems administration including user access provisioning and control, project management, and telephony architecture.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Act as a subject matter expert for WFM tool (Verint), ensure the tool is properly implemented across the organization and that it is used effectively and efficiently across the enterprise
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process of personnel into various systems
- Maintain the structure, performance, and user permissions of various tools and telephony systems
- Manage changes in employee information via systems of record
- Manage agent attendance tracking and associated processes
- Manage requests to reset account passwords and troubleshoot system access levels
- Support, in partnership with others, schedule realignment activities in the Verint Workforce Management system
- Manage, in accordance with policies and documented procedures, time off approvals
- Be able to understand and articulate how systems and processes interconnect, including dependencies
- Analyze and report historical data and trends
- Develop and improve processes and procedures
- Ensure all work within the team will always meet deadlines and SLAs
- Continually review and qualify critical source data, highlighting opportunities to improve source measurement, warehousing, and overall data quality
- 5+ years call center experience in a workforce management environment,
- Required: 2+ years administrator-level experience Verint Workforce Management, formerly Verint Impact 360 and Blue Pumpkin
- Required: extremely high organizational agility and ability to pivot due to frequent change
- 2+ years experience in roles responsible for technical implementations, systems administration, and/or workforce management
- 2+ years of experience managing administrative functions of telephony platforms (Five9, UJET, Avaya, Cisco, etc.)
- BS/BA required, or equivalent combination of education and directly relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.