Our Care team provides high quality phone, chat, and email support to Instacart customers and shoppers. We are looking for someone to run a team of process-minded, analytical thinkers who are passionate about optimizing of all of the applications that run our world-class support operation. We have teammates around the world relying on us to support systems such as our CRM (Zendesk), and our telephony system (UJET).
A customer service background will certainly serve you well in this role, as well as a background in technical support. If this sounds like something right up your alley, we'd love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead and mentor a team of Tools Administrators who implement and troubleshoot new apps and systems
- Partner with Instacart teams to design, build, maintain, and enhance the technology tools used by the Care teams
- Coordinate with operational leaders to define systems strategy and determine project prioritization
- Act as a system administrator for various 3rd party systems such as Zendesk, UJET, Verint, etc
- Manage a team who performs helpdesk activities to keep the Care team tools up and running
- Evaluate, select, implement, integrate and enhance technology tools used by the Care teams
- 2+ years experience managing a business systems team
- 5+ years of CRM administration experience (Zendesk preferred)
- Ability to work with and coordinate work between various types of teams — operations, IT, engineering
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of systems and quickly learn how to extract the most value from them
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work non-standard hours when needed
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Zendesk and/or Salesforce administration experience
- Experience working closely with software engineers on internal systems
- Contact center operations knowledge
- SQL and databases
- Programming experience
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.