Product Support Specialist
We are currently seeking 6 Product Support Specialists who will be responsible for handling defects reported to Care, guiding shoppers and customers through problem resolution, managing open Product Support tickets, escalating when appropriate, and sharing insights and information to fellow team members. Actively listen to and enable Care agents and leadership with trending product incident information.
The Product Support team is fast growing and looking for eager and intuitive people to join our team. Our team has many layers and opportunities for growth with individuals seeking to grow their careers. We work closely with our Product Operations team providing customer insight to aid in the launching of new and exciting product changes.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitors system updates to remain aware of common problems users are experiencing and escalating as needed
- Communicate problem resolutions, system outages/interruptions, etc. to Care
- Maintaining Productivity
- Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process for each ticket
- Participates in formal and informal training sessions to enhance the knowledge of Care Agents
- 1+ years of experience in similar role
- 8+ months of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty
- Critical thinking skills is a must
- Basic technical skills and knowledge of engineering lingo
- High School Diploma required
- College degree (preferred)
- Skilled in Zendesk and Jira (preferred)
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.