The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal fit for this role is an analyst with experience in a high volume, multi-site, contact center setting. We're looking for a seasoned candidate that has previous contact center Workforce Management experience, is highly analytical, an effective multi-tasker, and is detail-oriented.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Act as a role model for the Capacity Planning Analysts on the team
- Manage internal (Escalation, specialty groups) and partner (labor vendor) relationships and performance from a Workforce Management (WFM) perspective
- Provide thought leadership to capacity planning methods
- Analyze and report historical data and trends
- Partner with Care Management and Vendor Management to develop weekly and long-range capacity plans per staffing group.
- Support Manager, Capacity Planning in contact volume forecasting and planning strategy and execution (call, chat, email)
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to gather all relevant assumptions for planning
- Develop and improve processes and procedures
- 5+ years call center experience in a workforce management environment, and/or
- 5+ years experience with workforce management software, preferably Verint Workforce Management, formerly Verint Impact 360 and Blue Pumpkin
- Strong analytical skills
- 3+ years forecasting / capacity planning experience (WFM or otherwise)
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and well within the time frame specified
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.