We’re looking for a motivated, curious Tech Sourcer to help grow our world-class engineering team. As a Tech Sourcer, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve both hiring speed and quality. At Instacart, we’re building out our Sourcing Team from scratch, and this role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop an understanding of Instacart’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Entelo, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, tech associations + groups, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Create and disseminate sourcing best practices to the team as the resident sourcing expert
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 2 - 4 years of sourcing experience for a consumer-facing tech startup with elite hiring standards
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- BA/BS degree
- Both agency & in-house experience
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.