As Instacart’s rapid growth continues, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager who will serve as the conduit between the Product and Brand Partnership teams: communicating updates to Instacart’s advertising products & bringing feedback from Brands back to Product.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of Instacart’s existing Ads products
- Work cross-functionally to understand the latest product development roadmap & any updates
- Conduct competitive research & market analysis
- Collaborate with management to define the go to market strategy for Instacart’s Ads offerings
- Create collateral & messaging such as sales decks, one-pagers, detailed FAQs, and more
- Collect & aggregate feedback from internal & external stakeholders on their needs & pain points
- Work cross-functionally with Sales & Insights to draw compelling insights and bring current CPG brand successes to life through case studies and testimonials
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing at a technology company
- Experience working at/with consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
- Comfort with basic analytics
- Strong business judgement and creative problem solving skills
- Comfort working both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to navigate & influence internal management-level stakeholders
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it’s needed
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.