ABOUT THE JOB
In your application, please include a short note about your background and interests, your Github username, and/or links to any projects that represent your skill set.
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance our Instacart application for iPhone and iPad
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred with 4+ years of software development experience and at least 3+ years of iOS app development experience
- Very strong development skills in Swift and Objective C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment and application performance tuning experience
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Willing and able to travel internationally based on job requirements
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.