As we scale our design team, one of our core needs is hiring staff and leadership level technical talent to lead some of our core product initiatives. As a Recruiter with Instacart, you would be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring this level of talent for our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Complete ownership of your recruiting pipelines end-to-end for senior-level design talent
- Building, owning, and iterating on the interview processes for your searches in conjunction with design leadership
- Developing and fostering strong partnerships with all internal clients, including our design leadership team members and our Chief Product Officer, David Hahn
- Be a guardian and champion of our culture and candidate experience
- Fostering relationships with senior-level Designers
- Building the team that will change the future of groceries
- 5+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience
- Experience building an internal team
- Built interview processes from the ground up
- Ability to empower the work environment and colleagues
- Proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen including how to screen and sell candidates
- Proven sourcing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, and be very proactive
- Detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving our processes
- Startup experience a plus
- Hiring for engineering teams a plus
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.