We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to help our partner management team fully utilize the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate would be passionate about building high-quality solutions, motivated to help the teams using those solutions, driven to master their craft by gaining deep technical expertise in all related areas, and excited by adding to the great culture of Instacart!
The Salesforce Developer would work within the Internal Tools team. The Internal Tools team is responsible for designing, building and maintaining systems and tools used by various operational teams. The team is responsible for managing multiple third party systems such as Salesforce, Ujet, Zendesk, as well as many tools built by internal engineering teams.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Act as the primary Salesforce Developer and Administrator for Instacart’s Salesforce org
- Partner with Instacart teams to design, build, maintain, integrate and enhance Salesforce and related apps
- Work as a team with administrators and software engineers implement and troubleshoot new apps and systems
- Evaluate, select, implement, integrate and enhance technology tools used by the partner teams
- Contribute consistently and enthusiastically to the development team’s capabilities
- A drive to be an expert at all things Salesforce — admin and developer
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Proven ability to work effectively with teams
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Relevant Salesforce development skills
- Advanced SFDC Apex (triggers, classes, etc)
- Lightning Component Development
- Lighting Design System
- Sales Cloud Administration
- Querying (SOQL, SOSL, etc)
- SFDC Integration APIs (REST, Bulk, SOAP, Metadata, etc)
- Git version control
- Bonus if you have
- Service Cloud Administration
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.