As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Sales Executive to focus on core consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies through relationship building, solution selling and influencing.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Deliver on individual/team sales and net margin targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers
- Develop sales collateral, case studies, and custom ‘stories’ to translate benefits of Instacart’s platform to CPG advertisers
- Lead annual planning and budgeting process with Fortune 100 accounts
- Negotiate and manage master services agreements
- Partner with Internal teams such as: account management, analytics, product and engineering to shape the future of our product monetization strategy
- A solid understanding of the CPG environment either through direct sales experience or similar exposure
- Sales experience in fast-paced environment with average contract values of $100k - $1MM
- Experience presenting to potential and current clients (presentation building)
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with the tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive Suite, Salesforce)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau, Periscope preferred)
- Client presence and persuasiveness
- Metrics orientation - can get up to speed on search/ad metrics quickly
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency
- Openness to travel (40 - 60%)
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.