As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Brand Specialist to join our Brand Partnerships team in NYC, who will support the organization in developing and growing brand relationships with our suite of campaigns and insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be part of a team driving relationships with CPG partners with all levels of the organization: actively engaging, educating, and collaborating with insights to meet their campaign goals
- Create, execute, and independently manage programs across Instacart’s suite of e-commerce marketing products
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Pull reporting as needed for clients
- Recommend operational solutions and develop efficiencies for everyday processes
- Create analytical and visual tools to support the team in strengthening partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to help build a world-class marketing platform
- Develop a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, and functional group strategies
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart’s success and growth
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Comfortability in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Top notch organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and swift response times
- Creative problem-solver
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.